Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage releases tension and stress, it increases circulation of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the muscles while helping lymph drainage and aids detoxing of the body. Stress has become a major factor today causing the body to hold onto this negatively which can then develop into muscle tension, nodules which are small swellings, tension headaches, sleeping deprivation and anxiety.
Some benefits of Indian Head Massage:-
- Very relaxing and calming
- Inceases blood ,oxygen and nutrients flow
- Aids stress relief
- Relieves tension
- Aids sleep
- Improves mood
- Loosens scalp, stimulating hair follicles
- Releases knots and muscle tension
- Helps the body's detoxification process
- Stimulates skin and nervous system
Indian Head Massage starts from massaging the scapular region then upwards to the shoulders, neck, forearms, arms, hands, scalp, face and mama/pressure points. Any areas can be left out at the client’s request and extra time spent in one of the other areas.